Offer instant scam support
Victims of malicious crypto activity lack a go-to place to get immediate, honest support on their case, including advice on what to do immediately, support to contact law enforcement, and options on what to do next, including recovering funds.
How Chainabuse helps Partners offer instant scam support to their users seamlessly within their product
- User of a Chainabuse's Partner wants to report a scam. They visit Partner's Support Page and click on "Report a Scam"
- User can learn more about Chainabuse before deciding whether they want to self-report
- User click on "Report a scam" and can immediately report a scam on Chainabuse. User enters their case details and opts-in to receive immediate advice. As an option, user can share their contact details with Law Enforcement.
- User receives immediate advice based on their case, including advice on what to do immediately to protect themselves from further harm, including asset recovery scammers, personalized support to contact LE, optional investigative support when relevant.
- User can access additional personalized information based on their case - preventive education, safety practices, and recovery insights on Chainabuse's Safety Support Center.
Please reach out to [email protected] for any additional information, including sanitized examples of how Partners allow users to report scams seamlessly on Chainabuse.
Updated 17 days ago