Bring safety to users
Web 3 users often do not have time or resources to check addresses or URLs before signing a transaction. This presents a risk of exposure to numerous hacks, thefts, fraud, and blackmail scams.
In the meantime, to protect their users, organizations need to access a comprehensive database of malicious blockchain addresses and URLs in real time across chains.
How Chainabuse API supports wallets, payment providers, block explorers, and other B2C partners to bring safety to their users.
Chainabuse Get Report API helps wallets and payment providers screen addresses and URLs to verify whether they have been reported as malicious to either alert their users before they sign a dangerous transaction or pre-block the transaction. A user is about to sign a transaction.
- Before the user signs the transaction, the wallet or payment provider performs a test: it screens the URL and the address the user is about to transact with, consuming Chainabuse's direct Get Report Screening API
- The provider can filter the information they receive based on the confidence score, e.g., only retrieve reports that Chainabuse's blockchain intelligence expert team has verified.
- Suppose the URL and address have been reported as linked to malicious activity. In that case, Chainabuse will immediately return reports and specific risk indicators and indicators of compromises they contain.
- The wallet or payment provider can
- Pre-block the transaction, with the option to explain to their users why it was pre-blocked, leveraging the information from Chainabuse.
- Alert their users, with the option to give users details on why they are being alerted, displaying information shared by Chainabuse (such as type of scams, number of reports, and the amount already lost), and letting them decide if they want to proceed.
Please reach out to [email protected] for any additional information, including:
- Sanitized examples of how our Partners leverage Chainabuse's API to protect their users in real-time
- Which information they choose to display to their users - non-prescriptive, Chainabuse only provides those examples to help Partners.
Updated 17 days ago